Doing Business with Integrity
Doing business with integrity is the way we work at LafargeHolcim. This culture of integrity is fundamental to our continued success in today’s challenging business environment. We also recognize that with our expanded global footprint post-merger, we have a responsibility to be the leader in our industry when it comes to corporate behaviour.
For LafargeHolcim, courage, integrity, responsibility and respect for others are essential values. They are the cornerstones of the Group’s management policy.
Our code of business conduct below displays 6 basic rules that apply in all countries where LafargeHolcim operates:
- Comply with all international and national laws and regulations related to our businesses
- Prevent conﬂicts of interest
- Respect people and the environment
- Protect the Group’s assets
- Maintain ﬁnancial transparency
- Focus on the importance of internal controls and audits