What do you know about Lafarge Iraq?
- Lafarge Iraq is the only international company locally producing building materials
- Lafarge Iraq is a member of LafargeHolcim Group that is the world’s largest industrial group in building materials
- Lafarge has been present since 2008 in Iraq having operations in all main regions of the country
- More than 1.500 local people are employed by Lafarge Iraq
- We are a customer and end-user centric company offering innovative solutions with international standards
Why to choose Lafarge Iraq as an employer?
- Lafarge Iraq treats its employees as its most important company asset
- Developing dynamic, strong local teams is a strategic priority for Lafarge Iraq
- We offer every opportunity to our people for professional and individual development including internship programs and training seminars & courses
- Gender diversity is one of Lafarge Iraq’s differentiating strengths; we have female colleagues at different levels from plant operation room till the top management.
- Our worldwide Code of Business Conduct (legal compliance, transparency, and integrity) is our main reference for all our internal and external business processes
- We continuously support our local communities through our social responsibility projects
- We respect our natural and urban environment running our operations with utmost attention to our worldwide sustainability principles
Would you like to join Lafarge Iraq?
Are you are a fresh graduate or recently graduated from university, or a senior with experience looking for a job?
Do you speak a good level of English and fluent in local languages, Arabic and/or Kurdish? If your answers are “yes”, then you are a good candidate for a job interview at Lafarge Iraq.
Looking forward to meeting you
+964 771 702 00 06