Health & Safety Policy
LafargeHolcim is the industry leader in the building materials industry.
We conduct our business in a manner that creates a healthy and safe environment for all stakeholders - our employees, contractors, communities and customers - built on a sound healthy and safety culture.
Health and Safety is our core value. We believe in visible leadership and personal accountability for Health and Safety at all levels and throughout our organization.
Nothing we do is worth getting hurt for.
- Conduct our business with a goal of zero harm.
- Provide safe, healthy and secure work conditions for employees and contractors.
- Maintain a global Health and Safety Management System designed to continuously improve our performance and actively minimize risk in our business.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory, industry and corporate requirements.
- Communicate openly with all stakeholders on relevant health and safety issues.
- Empower all employees and contractors to stop any unsafe work.
Jan Jenisch Magali Anderson
Chief Executive Officer Head of Health & Safety