Location: Baghdad, Iraq
WHO IS HOLCIM?
As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure, and improved living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of our strategy, we are becoming a net-zero company, with our people and communities at the heart of our success. We are driving circular construction as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Together with our 70,000 talented and passionate people around the world, we are building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates, and Solutions & Products.
WHO ARE HOLCIM PEOPLE?
Holcim people are passionate about finding better ways to build. They embrace innovation and improvement with a pioneering spirit. They work as trusted partners, creating better solutions and experiences for their customers, communities, and colleagues.
YOUR HOLCIM EXPERIENCE
At Holcim, there is endless opportunity for you to play your part. Whether you’re in a technical, managerial, or frontline role, you can shape a career that works for you. With us you’ll have the chance to embrace the passion we share for our planet. You’ll be encouraged to seek out diverse perspectives, share your ideas, and build the skills and connections you need to perform at your best. Because it’s only when we work together in a culture where everyone thrives, that we can build the world we all want to live in.
Lafarge Iraq is a proud member of the Holcim Group.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join our growing business. As a site engineer, you will manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert. Our ideal candidate is an industrious go-getter.
Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or any equivalent degree
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
If you're interested in applying, please fill out the below form: